Life as MommyMo

Friday, February 01, 2008

There's Just No Delicate Way...

...to discuss this particular milestone: my son has learned to "go" standing up. I don't think it requires further discussion.

HOWEVER, I did think, as he proudly displayed this new skill to me, of my commitment to blog regularly so that I'd know what was going on in our lives at the time our next child enters the world.

It occurred to me, unlikely as it is that he/she will be born today, that it would be very funny to say, "Hmmm... what happened that day? Let me see... Let's check the ol' blog. Oh. There it is. Sam peed standing up."

Happy Birthday!

Nothing else of import has occurred, mainly because Rob is coaching Mock Trial around the clock and I have been stuck in the house, succumbing to the vile effects of Augmentin. If you get a sinus infection soon, seriously consider that the cure is worse than the disease. At least that's what I'm saying right now.

0 comments: