Life as MommyMo

Saturday, January 26, 2008

We are so old

It's 9 p.m. on a Saturday night. We spent the day running errands and taking care of various family members before hitting a Gymboree party at 4:30 p.m

Now we're all settled in, watching the South Carolina primary returns in our PJs. We joke often about how old we must seem to some people. My sister is out with a friend for dinner, then hanging with some other Philly friends at a bar or two. She and I frequently giggle at the fact that she rolls in at an hour that I might be getting up early, not just going to bed.

My Obama shirt finally arrived today and Rob, who already had his, wore it today.My friend Ted believes that what he wears could possibly impact how well the Cowboys play during football season. Do you suppose the same is true for campaign gear? Is it plausible that I am somehow helping Barack the Vote (couldn't resist that one)? We ordered our shirts the day he won Iowa. We got them and wore them when he wins South Carolina. We just wore regular clothes for New Hampshire and Nevada. I don't know... that's a pattern if you ask me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ted has this e-mail he wants to forward to you and I won't let him... He does strongly believe in the "good luck charms" though!!