Life as MommyMo

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm at that point again...

I am sitting here hoping -- again -- that the adage about the process moving once you can't take it anymore will hold true one more time. I am definitely about to crawl out of my skin. My newest frustration is that I am now seeing travel for children referred after us, even when other dates along the way are the same (if not earlier) for us. I in NO WAY begrudge anyone getting a call to bring their baby home. I am just getting indescribably sad that things have slowed down for no reason that I can understand. I stare at Max's empty room, empty high chair and all of the little clothes and toys we have waiting and am just miserable that he's still in Korea when he could be here. I am really going to continue to try to make a concerted effort this week to relish the time I have to focus solely on Sam, but I won't lie. It's still really hard to be left waiting.

0 comments: