Life as MommyMo

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lyme Away

It's not Lyme that I have. I don't know what it is right now, but further, more detailed tests showed that it's not "tick disease" as my boss so nicely calls it.

I made an appointment today since I still have a fever (9 weeks and counting) after three weeks on antibiotics. He had more in-depth results that had come in. Now we know it's not Lyme, but another test that's positive isn't conclusive either.

If you're the praying kind, I'd appreciate all the prayers and positive vibes I can get. I am determined to stay calm until I know more, but this is not fun!

3 comments:

The Yanceys said...

We will keep you in our prayers.

A verse that has helped me through the last few weeks is Phil 4:6:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

I hope this is helpful to you as well.

X said...

i'm the praying kind and you know you've got all of mine!

Gidget said...

*praying*
Get well soon!