Life as MommyMo

Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm such a happy scrapper today!



I have seriously loved Lauren Reid's designs since discovering digiscrapping just over a year ago. Words cannot describe how excited I was to learn that she'd selected little ole me for her Creative Team. I've spent just a few minutes exploring her CT message board and she has some seriously talented and hilarious girls working for her! It's going to be a blast.

AND... despite having my first upper respiratory germ fest in a while, I'm happy for other reasons today, too. Even the sensation of drowning while running a marathon cannot dampen my giddiness over driving a Prius for a few days. I know I'm a total dork for feeling that way. I've been wanting a Prius for a while, but decided to stick with my trusty Sienna for the time being. Well... the Sienna needed a little bodywork, so the lovely people at Cherry Hill Toyota loaned me a shiny new hybrid. It is seriously fun to drive. I am totally bitten by the bug again and will be sad to have to return the spiffy little car for my gigantic minivan.

0 comments: