Life as MommyMo

Sunday, June 08, 2008

HOT

I thought yesterday was possibly the hottest day of my entire life. I'm sure it had something to do with the fact that I was in the middle of a field, next to a track that might possibly have been made of molten lava, but I was wrong.

Yesterday was not the hottest day of my life. Today is. And I'm not happy about it.

And I'm surely only going to get crankier by Tuesday, when the forecast is calling for a heat index of 109 degrees.

I don't think it should be legal to require people to do much of anything in this kind of oppressive heat. I think Rob and Sam should be able to stay home tomorrow and eat popsicles all day.

I also keep anyone who doesn't have the luxury of sitting in air conditioning, in front of a computer, whining on a blog *waaahhh...it's hot out*** in my prayers on days like this. Ever since I was little, really hot or really cold weather makes me think about homeless people. I hate that there are people in the world who have no place to go on days like this.

1 comments:

Kimgw74 said...

I mentioned to Ted we didn't go to Relay because it was too hot and he made me be quiet.

I wanted to leave Vegas because it was hot like this ALL the time.. Reminds me that I don't miss that one single bit!!!